[Ansteorra] On the topic Ragnar

Brian & Pam Martin twinoak at cox-internet.com
Mon Jan 12 20:18:31 PST 2004

A Bjornsborg event is where you want to go if you want great Ragnar stories
- either stories, songs and poems written by Ragnar, or stories *about*
Ragnar. Find me at an event some time and I'll tell you about the time that
Ragnar met the first blonde in Norway. That would be a story that was
written about Ragnar by one of his friends. And with friends like that...

Anyway, go to any Bjornsborg event, go to the tavern and just ask for a
Ragnar story. You'll be entertained all night.

Pendaran