[Ansteorra] More on Master Ragnar Ulfgarsson

Bob Kelley bkelley at accdvm.accd.edu
Tue Jan 13 10:53:37 PST 2004

Greetings to the list,
It's been fun to read the recent postings regarding the stories and
"tall tales" told by Ragnar.  If you would like to read more of his
work, visit the Barony of Bjornsborg's web site http://www.bjornsborg.org/

On our main page click Links.  After the links page comes up, scroll
half way down for the subheading - Literary.  Here  you'll find a link
to "What Heroes Do: The Works of  Master Ragnar Ulfgarsson".
We have Master Cynric of Bedwyn to thank (among many others) for
compiling this sampling of Ragnar's gifts.
I am one who was privileged to know Ragnar and experience firsthand his
"magic".  Yes, we do miss him, but he lives in our hearts each time
someone relates one of his stories or songs.  He'd be pleased to know
that "Word fame is still word fame!"

Emrys
Baron of Bjornsborg