[Ansteorra] SCA at sea with US Navy

george basore murray_kinsman at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 10:37:54 PST 2004

Good gentles of ansteorra, much has been said of late
concerning SCA groups aboard US Naval ships,  so, I
decided to look into it.
  According to what I have been told, by an Admiral
of my aquintance, the is an SCA group on USS Nimitz,
USS Kitty Hawk, and USS Abraham Lincoln.(all carriers)
  The incident we hear about most often, that of the
Russians photographing fighter practice,happened
onboard the Nimitz.

  YIS,
 Ship's Cap'n "Black" Robert Haddock, of the Incipient
Canton of Rivers Run, Barony of Weisenfeuer, Kingdom
of Ansteorra