[Ansteorra] On the topic Ragnar

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 17 10:39:29 PST 2004

The site is a wonderful treasure trove that I promise myself to more fully
revel in this Wednesday next, when the crone's minion has said the vision is
for a wintery mix of snow and its cousins. (We scribes have to put down the
quill at *some* point in time, you know.)

Now a brother to the site (of Ragnar's works) to regale us with stories of
Ragnar and his life would be a pleasant and desired delicacy to savor,
wouldn't it? I, for one, say "Yea" to this--who else?

Lady Lete