[Ansteorra] Info about Ansteorra's Queen's Champion

James Crouchet jtc at swordworks.org
Wed Jan 21 17:48:16 PST 2004

Don Doré here, with a little information for those who will be attending
Queen's Champion this weekend.

First, let me say that I am not an official spokesman or anything. I just
felt some of you would want to know this.

It will be rainy and cold Saturday so the plan is to fight the Queen's
tournament inside on a wooden floor.

Sunday the weather is suppose to be nice which is good since there is a
melee and general fighter practice planned to be outdoors from 1:00am to
3:00pm. Be aware the ground will be wet from the previous day's rain so
bring safe footgear.

The melee and general fighter practice will be at the park surrounding the
Cain Center in Athens (same site as Saturday but outside). Her Majesty is
hoping for a good turn out so please try to be there even if you can only
come for an hour or two. Some of you may want to consider how this will
affect your hotel reservations.

Here is the event announcement link:
http://rosenfeld.ansteorra.org/queenschampion.htm

Christian Doré