[Ansteorra] the Kingdom Website

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Jan 22 10:10:21 PST 2004

Ansteorran Virtual Scribe (vscribe at ansteorra.org) said something that sounded like:
> I have a great answer for you. The navigation did not change and if the
> ansteorra-announce email will get approved for posting it would have explained
> all that. :)

I'm sorry for the delay that this caused. The post was from 3:41am. I
immediately went to the doctor's office this morning and JP went to
work. JP was able to get time at work to approve it at 11:38am, and I am
now heading off for the airport.

The announce list is not meant for rapid communication because it posts
to *everyone* on one of the lists for the groups in the Kingdom. We
reject more than 90% of the posts to the announce list because of them
being spam. Another 5% or so get redirected (such as to the Ansteorra
list) or rejected for not being appropriate for the entire Kingdom.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And we're always slipping thru the cracks
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Then the movie's over -- fade to black