[Ansteorra] Re: map was the Kingdom Website

Deborah Sweet dssweet at okstate.edu
Thu Jan 22 12:50:40 PST 2004

me:

Godwin said:
>I think that this map gives a great view of the Kingdom and correctly
shows
>the "relative" location of each group.

Um, nope. My point was that Wastelands is *north* of Mooneschadowe, not
*south*, and more west, it's not on the main road (ie, it's Enid, not
Edmond or Guthrie, both of which straddle I-35, which is where the map
puts it. Enid is out in the boondocks).

And that the artist is from the North and made this mistake....., to put
it mildly, irritates me. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a wonderful map,
and I'm sure it took quite a while to create, but since I *know* one part
is wrong, I simply can't trust the rest of it - and so therefore, it's of
no use to me (but I was really hoping it would be!)

Estrill