[Ansteorra] New Don

Dean, Jenice A. [OS-US] JENICE.A.DEAN at saic.com
Mon Jan 26 02:20:56 PST 2004

Congrats, congrats, congrats.

Don Tristan,

Yippie!

I can hardly wait for you to take a cadet so that I can teach them a dozen
or so of the best ways to taunt their don.  Though I can only imagine what
Don Modius will teach them to do to you ;-)

Amerinda
Far far away...

Ps. Congratulation to Modius and Sara for your engagement.

Unto the Kingdom of Ansteorra,

At Her Championship tournament, HRM Conal elevated Lord Tristan von
Heidleberg to a Companion of the Order of the White Scarf of Ansteorra.

Please join me a heart-felt "Vivat" to our newest Don, Don Tristan!!!

Ld Brian