[Ansteorra] Non-member data

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jan 1 23:33:51 PST 2004

On Friday, January 2, 2004, at 01:16 AM, charles netterville wrote:
> Ld. Johann,
>     I do hate to point out the flaw in your premise, but in order for
> your
> calculations to be accurate, it would require every paid member to
> attend
> one event and only one event. Mistress Kaitlyn figured were limited to
> the
> totals of all events. I know I'm included in at least 8 of those
> tallies.
> Sorry, Elrique
Eight! Ouch. That is a goodly way towards paying for a regular
membership.

I know at least two of them are for my wife and myself. We've been
paying dues for quite a number of years.
But this time in August and September I tried mailing in my dues twice
and twice they got rejected because they said there was a problem with
each of my charge cards. Both numbers are good and I've not had that
problem with anyone else.

So I paid the non-member surcharge for the B.G. fall event. Later I
registered online with one of the same cards they had said wouldn't
work. The main point though is that registration online is very quick
and easy. I could have done this the week before that event had I
realized how quick and easy it was and saved myself some money.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com