[Ansteorra] Site Etiquette

Lady Simone simone at elfsea.net
Fri Jan 2 10:25:52 PST 2004

> >I just found my new A&S project.  Now just to choose between the hay or
> the
> >horse manure!   Better be hay.....we have enough horse manure going on
> around
> >here these days.  LOL
> >
> >Thora

Are you saying Seanan is a large useful item we should disguise as firewood?
; P

Thora

ROFL.....Aghhhh (wipping tears of Laughter from eyes)  Um He's useful but as
someone pointed out  Fire wood might not be the best Idea someone may try to
burn him. and he's too useful for that. I think new Garb would be beter.

I think the car would be best to disquise the car as Haystack in parkinglot
were the beast normaly resides ( the car not Seanan) during event.

Lady (Simone) Muirenn ingen Senáin uí Dúnlaing