[Ansteorra] New Topic-favorite SCA moment of 2003

Melissa Baxter-Kosub mbaxter66 at satx.rr.com
Sun Jan 4 07:07:57 PST 2004

There were several things that stand out in my mind:  several friends
received well deserved awards and recognition, a few wandering friends
passed through our borders for short a time, and several new friends were
made.  I would also have to say that among my favorite moments of the past
year were the various thank-yous that my co-event steward, Master Godwyn,
and I received for "Deeds of Heroes" stating the fact that we, as a group,
have made a move to bring back the tournaments of old that Bjornsborg is
known for.  Here I thought we were just putting on another event. :-)

Branwen le Baxtere
Barony of Bjornsborg