[Ansteorra] Ansteorra History

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Mon Jan 19 07:41:50 PST 2004

Greetings Unto The Kingdom,

My name is HL Annes Clotilde von Bamburg. I have been asked by Master
Richard Fairborn, autocrat of the Ansteorran Argent Anniversary, to write a
Brief History of Ansteorra for the gate brochure which will be given to all
participants at the Gate.

I shall be restricted by space and budget in what I can include but I am
actively looking for input from those who have made the history of this
great kingdom. I know that I want to include something about our very
beginnings and I have specific ideas about including our Royal lineage and
some other timelines. However, history is more than just names and dates and
there has been much that has happened since we left Mother Atenveldt.

Therefore, if you know of deeds, stories, dates, events, people or other
tidbits of our history that you feel might be worth the time of the rest of
the populace to read in this article, please contact me privately at:

hlannes at ev1.net

Until then, I remain...

In Service,
Annes