[Ansteorra] ISO Mistress Gunnora and Master Fairbourne

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 21:23:38 PST 2004

Good Gentles-
                    Mistress Gunnora, I would like to speak with you about a personal project on which I could use your assistence. Master Fairbourne I took you r class on effective autocratting last weekend at Red Tape and have misplaced my notes and thus your e-mail address. If you are so inclined would you please email me?
                                           -In Service to the Dream, Xanthe Eirene Arianitissa