[Ansteorra] the Kingdom Website

David A. Salyer alexravenshaw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 22 06:38:27 PST 2004

That would be Lady Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio, our wonderful
Kingdom VScribe. Her efforts along with Master Pug, and their staff
have been incredible. They have moved us to a much faster web server,
streamlined our operations, and completed a complete redesign of the
Ansteorran web center. Expect even more in the near future.

Thanks!
~Alex Ravenshaw
Kingdom Chronicler: Kingdom of Ansteorra