[Ansteorra] the Kingdom Website

Ansteorran Virtual Scribe vscribe at ansteorra.org
Thu Jan 22 08:58:33 PST 2004

I have a great answer for you. The navigation did not change and if the
ansteorra-announce email will get approved for posting it would have explained
all that. :)

Navigation of the pages is identical. Nothing has changed expect how the back
end is working and the look. It is faster now.

I would appreciate a list of everyone's specific comments/needs/enhancement
suggestions sent to me so that I can compile them all at once. :)

Chiara
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra