[Ansteorra] the Kingdom Website

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Jan 22 10:11:47 PST 2004

David A. Salyer (alexravenshaw at sbcglobal.net) said something that sounded like:
> Her efforts along with Master Pug, and their staff
> have been incredible. They have moved us to a much faster web server,
> streamlined our operations, and completed a complete redesign of the
> Ansteorran web center. Expect even more in the near future.

Yes please do. We are still in the works for more improvements on the
serverside in the near future. This will include new webmail interface,
anti-virus filters for email, and the like. Unfortunately me and my staf
have been swamped with other items and haven't been able to unvail this
when we'd originally hoped.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And we're always slipping thru the cracks
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Then the movie's over -- fade to black