[Ansteorra] the Kingdom Website

Polydore polydore at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jan 22 18:27:49 PST 2004

I think the new page looks very nice overall, but the clickable link
fonts come thru as a light tan on a dusky yellow background, and an not
real easy to read. You  might think of changing the color of them to
something that contrasts better with the background.  The ones at the
top of the page could be a bit larger, too - our eyeballs are not
getting any younger (along with the rest of us!).
Thanks much for your efforts!
Polydore