[Ansteorra] Constitutions for peerages

Ansteorra WebMinister vscribe at ansteorra.org
Sat Jan 24 22:54:40 PST 2004

The only ones that I know of are on the herald's pages.

http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/herald/OP/A_constitutions.pdf

This looks like these are specific to our Kingdom. Is that what you are
looking for? Or are you looking for the society ones?

All of our Kingdom Officers control their own pages. If you find something
that you feel needs to be more easily found or changed please contact them
directly as well. They will not know what your needs are if you do not
communicate it to them. :)

Chiara
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra