[Ansteorra] the Kingdom Website

Phelippe Descors frayman_phelippe at netzero.com
Sun Jan 25 09:34:43 PST 2004

I found that it got boring after a while, and while the scripting that
Kristoff did on the main page that randomly displayed the devices of the
various groups in the kingdom was neat, I found it frustrating at times
because I would have to wait for said scripting to reload every time I
went to the home page.  Also there were some pages that unless you knew
the exact URL you were never going to find them because they were not
linked to the site map or any other pages as well and I have seen that
that has been fixed.

I think that it's a great improvement.

Lord Phelippe Descors

Greetings All,

I'm sorry, but why did the web page need to be changed in the first
place??

I just got finished looking at the new web page. I am sorry to go
against
current opinion, but I am not overly impressed at all. I find it very
hard
to read and navigate.

 Did you remove your jeweler's magnifying glasses 1st? eehee!

I found the old format *much* easier to deal with. If
the old page wasn't broke, why did we have to change it?

Master Aethelstan Aethelmearson, OL

Everything evolves & perhaps it was time for this page to do so. I
always thought the old one was lacking & bland compaired to other
Kingdoms. I welcome the change.

HL Dyan du Lac Calendre