[Ansteorra] New Don

Snorri Hallsson snorri at houston.rr.com
Mon Jan 26 10:05:15 PST 2004

"Don Tristan" ...

I'm not *quite* as happy, and didn't dance *quite* as much about those words
becoming reality as I did when "NFC Champion Carolina Panthers" became a
reality ... I've known the Panthers longer, you see ... but I *am* very
happy, and I *did* high-five my wife and two very confused cats, and I *did*
do a happy Snoopy dance.

And I am still grinning.

Snorri, who knows the Panthers reference is going to get me letters ...
snorri at houston.rr.com will be glad to take your responses.  :-)