[Ansteorra] February Black Star Cover

C. L. Ward gunnora at vikinganswerlady.com
Wed Jan 28 06:36:09 PST 2004

Greetings from Gunnvör!

I've received several emails commenting on the artwork for the February
cover art for the Black Star.  Thanks to all of you who wrote for the kind
compliments.

This artwork is available as computer wallpaper dowloadable for free, as
well as on T-shirts and other items for sale, at
http://www.cafeshops.com/v_a_l/161378  Former Crowns of Ansteorra, if you'd
like to buy one of the T-shirts, I'd be glad to put your name and date of
reign(s) on the back for free, write me and I'll set it up for you.

::GUNNVOR::

----

NEW THORR DESIGN! See VAL Gifts' newest design, "Thórr and the
Miðgarðsormr", an original design illustrating a famous scene from Norse art
and myth of the fishing trip to capture the World Serpent.
http://www.cafeshops.com/v_a_l/230810