[Ansteorra] Lion's please ...

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 10:46:33 PST 2004

Chiara said:
<<Subject: [Ansteorra] Lion's please ...
I am in need of assistance. I need a Lion of Ansteorra or someone that knows
who the Lions are to please go to
http://www.ansteorra.org/orders/specialty/lions/ and help me update the
list.

Please reply to me privately.
Thank you! :)
Chiara
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra

I'm making an assumption that you did this, but in the event you haven't yet, the Lion's are
recorded in the Ansteorran Order of Precedence which can be found online at the Heralds link at:
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/OP/

The Lion's list can be found already pulled as a separate listing, at the last page of the
document, as well as all the other orders.  I see that list has several Lions on it that your
webpage does not have yet.   And of course, the not all reign's selected a Lion during their
tenure, so there may be years open.
Cheers, Hillary