[Ansteorra] MSKD Directions

David Backlin edrei at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 6 07:00:59 PDT 2004

As promised, here are directions to Mid Summer Knight's Dream:

>From the North or West:

Take your best route to I-40 in Arkansas and follow to Exit 7 (I-540 / US 71
Van Buren-Ft Smith)

Follow I-540 to Exit 12 (US 71 South  Texarkana)

Go left (south) on US 71 approximately 30 miles just past the community of
Booth to AR 23 (there is a Rest Area at the intersection).

Turn left heading north on AR 23 and follow approx 6 miles to Boy Scout Road
(watch for a brown sign saying Rogers Scout Reservation)

Turn right (going east) on Boy Scout Road and follow the SCA signs to the
site.

Note: for those with the new-fangled GPS devices, the coordinates are as
follows {as taken at Troll}:

     N 35deg 03.386
     W 94deg 01.203
     Elevation: 582 feet