[Ansteorra] Coronation of John and Honor in Drachenwald

Simone U'Dunalingh simone at elfsea.net
Fri Jul 2 12:41:29 PDT 2004

Thank you very much. I got a kick out of Honor and John's Coronation garb
colors. Black and gold... cool

Simoen

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 11:33:48 -0700, Jhan Knebel <rixende at mail2noble.com>
wrote:

> Greetings all!
>
> I just found something that I felt would interest those from around the
> Kingdom. Coronation photos from Drachenwald Coronation of TRMs John and
> Honor
>
> http://www.fallenknight.org/gallery/Coronation-of-John-and-Honor
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Rixende
>

> <P><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"
> face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"
> style="font-size:13.5px">Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at

When you focus on the Negitive that is all you see, when you forcus on the
positive the world changes--

To view story in progress go to http://Writing.Com/authors/kyiare