[Ansteorra] Re: [Ansteorra-announce] Slight changes to charter painting at AAA

Claryce Orfevre claryce at cox.net
Mon Jul 5 17:19:51 PDT 2004

That's okay, I'll be there, and I have ***lots*** of blank charters that I'll be bringing with me for others to restock from.   I plan on being in the hall the entire time that they'll let me, with paint, brushes, charters, (did I say *lots* of charters??), and I think I can even swing the chocolate bribes!!

Claryce
Northern Regional Scribe