[Ansteorra] Siege Info

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 12:54:31 PDT 2004

Greetings,
   I would like to appologize for not getting the Siege web site updated, it
seems that my computer is not loading the updates properly. I hope to have
this issue resolved shortly after AAA. Until then, if you need to contact me
regarding any Siege information, please do so at derrykcarr at hotmail.com or
(405)672-4254 (no Calls after 10:00p CST please). There are some links on
the website for siege ideas, etc. I will also be attending AAA, so feel free
to look me up there.

  I would also like to announce that I am now accepting applications for ALL
Regional officer positions. Please send an application for office, copy of
member ship card, and photo ID to my self and the Earl Marshal.

  As always,, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Long Live the Dream,
HL Aldric de Kerr
DEM Kingdom Siege Marshal
Kingdom of Ansteorra