[Ansteorra] [Ansteorra-announce] more AAA hotel

Chiara chiara at io.com
Wed Jul 7 18:31:42 PDT 2004

Our autocrat, Richard,  just called me and asked that I post that Super 8 in
canton is giving a great discount to SCA members, they have rooms available
at this time.

Super 8 Motel
(903) 567-6567
110 N Interstate 20 Service Rd,
Canton, TX 75103

Additional information on other hotels can be found at
argent.ansteorra.org/hotels.php

See you all out there! :)

Chiara