[Ansteorra] Wake for HL Cerelia at AAA

Duke Richard richard at duke.sca.org
Wed Jul 7 21:46:52 PDT 2004

As I posted to the Ansteorra list previously, Countess Anne's mother,
The Honorable Lady Cerelia de Lacy of Sherborne, CSM, Crane, Thistle,
Comet, AoA passed from this life on June 8th of this year.  Anne, with
her father HL Raphael Diego de Burgeos, CIM and I are throwing a wake
for Honorable Lady Cerelia on Saturday night at the Ansteorran Argent
Anniversary.  This will be a joyful party of remembrance, not a solemn
occasion.   We will have a keg of beer, pretzels and some soft drinks.
The come and go party/wake will begin at 8:00 PM on Saturday under the
"Purple Palace" (a big highly decorated purple pavilion, you'll know it
when you see it.) near the Field of Heroes.  If you knew Honorable Lady
Cerelia, come by and tell Anne or Raphael a story about her.   If you
didn't know Cerelia, come by anyway and We will tell You a story about
her.

Regards,
Duke Richard