[Ansteorra] Wiesenfeuer Baronial Cabin Reservations

HEGitana at aol.com HEGitana at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 16:23:38 PDT 2004

Greetings,

from Gitana your friendly cabin-o-crat for Wiesenfeuer Baronial, to be held
September 3rd thru the 6th at Camp Cimarron in Coyle, OK. I hope everyone is
looking forward to attending this years event.

My contact information is HEGitana at aol.com or you may call be at
405-799-6588.

When possible I would prefer that you e-mail your requests to me.  That way I
make less mistakes spelling names  :-) and I can e-mail you with a
confirmation.  If you need to make your reservations by phone I will need the same
information that I am requesting by e-mail and it would probably be best if you
spell your SCA name form me.

Please be prepared to give me the following information:

1) If you have a specific request, I will need the name or number of the
Cabin, Wagon, etc., you are requesting.

2) Give me your SCA (spell if by phone), mundane name and the number in your
party. I will also need a list of the names of those staying with you.  Just
give me the name they are most likely to give or recognize when they sign in at
gate.  That way we can check them off and will know if we have any extra
space at the last minute.

I will do my best to give you the accommodation you request, but I need you
to help by filling your cabin etc.  In the past everyone has been really great
about that and I know most have you have ended up full to overflowing.

We want to accommodate as may as we can, especially those coming from long
distances and the help you have given me in the past in more appreciate that you
can know.

If you have any questions, please to not hesitate to contact me.  I'll do my
best to help any way I can.

I look forward to seeing all of you, as always we'll have a great time.

Baroness Gitana de Castile, OP
Connie S. Jones
HEGitana at aol.com
405-799-6588