[Ansteorra] Round Table Classes

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sun Jul 11 19:10:05 PDT 2004

Greetings Ansteorra!

Our glorious new King's Round Table is this weekend.  There are several
classes being offered during that day.  Among them are CPR/First Aid,
and tracks of classes for those interested in Chirurgery and Water
Bearing. Please sign up at the Ansteorran web site, because we have to
have a certain number to bring the class to you at such a low price.

gratefully,
Gerita del Mare
Deputy Kingdom Chirurgeon/Training

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are
added to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)