[Ansteorra] Lost at the Museum

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Mon Jul 12 09:21:01 PDT 2004

Greetings!

I wish to inform the populace that there was only 1 rather important item of
historical significance left behind at the Argent Museum. If you intended to
leave this item behind, I shall gladly keep it in my capacity as Kingdom
Historian. If, however, you did not intend to leave this behind, please
contact me privately at hlannes at ev1.net to arrange for its return.
Unfortunately, the gentleman who brought it to me did not leave me his name
and I was so busy at the time, I didn't even note who he was. So if any of
this rings a bell, please contact me as above.

I was informed by Sir Burke that someone may have inadvertantly picked up a
picture he had placed on display of Sir Riccardo di Pisa. He said that he
still has the negitive and is sure that it was perhaps misplaced on the
table but I do urge everyone who took loose photographs home to double check
them. His name is written on the back of the photo.

The herald of Wiesenfuerer was also concerned that the wooden herald's book
with the baronial arms painted on it was not where he left it at the
display. He and I am sure that those picking up this area took it along with
the rest of the display but if you do have it, he may appreciate a call.

Out of the literally thousands of items displayed this weekend, these are
the only 3 that I am informed of as being slightly astray. If you find upon
inventorying your treasures at home that you are missing something, please
do not hesitate to contact me and I will try to get it returned to you.
Until then, I remain...
In Service,
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person