[Ansteorra] AAA memories

Tom Parr seamusofelfsea at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 09:06:29 PDT 2004

Old Friends, New friends, Out of kingdom friends, the text of everything that went on is still in my head......... Hearlding a court or two... :)

Watching a chapter of Ansteorra come to a close with our 50th crown stepping down.....
VIVAT Their Graces Miguel and Conal!
Watching a new chapter open with the 51st crowns take the throne
VIVAT their Majesties Drake and Sibri!

AND seeing the Ansteorra achivement in fireworks!

-=Seamus

> "D. Vandever" wrote:
> Mistress Lorraine asked this on the Ravensfort list and it has generated some wonderful emails. I thought I'd take her question/request to a broader venue. It was basically:
>
> What are your most vivid and/or interesting memories of our Argent Anniversary?
>
> Annes
> (Sitting back and waiting for history to be recorded)
> Dear God, Help me to be the person
> my dog thinks I am. Amen

Any event, once it has occurred, can be made to appear inevitable by a
competent historian. --Lee Simonson