[Ansteorra] AAA memories

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Tue Jul 13 14:34:31 PDT 2004

The great hall draped and hung with the work of hundreds of hands.

The joy of seeing so many loved ones gathered at one place and time, old friends and new.

The reading of our fallen, pain at their absence, joy in their memory.

The velvet black sky illuminated by showers of many hued stars and orchestrated by the thunder of exploding shells and the voices of the people offered skyward.

:-)...'Stacia

"D. Vandever" <hlannes at ev1.net> wrote:
Mistress Lorraine asked this on the Ravensfort list and it has generated some wonderful emails. I thought I'd take her question/request to a broader venue. It was basically:

What are your most vivid and/or interesting memories of our Argent Anniversary?

Annes
(Sitting back and waiting for history to be recorded)
Dear God, Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am. Amen