[Ansteorra] AAA memories

Melinda aerin1 at cox.net
Tue Jul 13 18:57:22 PDT 2004

I myself found this very touching as well. I did not even know the man
and I was in tears in the aisle.   I also thought it was great that the
members of the military services within Ansteorra got recognized for
their service and could have kicked my fiancé cause he did not want to
go into court. Later he said he probably should have gone but didn't
feel he deserved an award for his service.  I am honored to be with a
man that served in the military and I am honored to know many others
that have and I am glad that our kingdom recognized those people (even
though I know my fiancé is not the only one that did not go up and get
the Sable Shield.)

In Service,
Lady Aerin formerly of Adlersruhe