[Ansteorra] Ansteorran Thrones

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 08:42:05 PDT 2004

I was completely impressed by them, they looked great.  As to the comfort factor of them...well I feared beheading if I were to sit in them.
Lady Elizabeth Blackthorne

Bre'nainn / Noble <noble at delafyeld.com> wrote:
Good Gentles, all.... I was honored to be asked to restore the original Royal thrones that are part of our Kingdom's history. They sat on the stage at Argent, and were those used by both the past and current King and Queen of our great Kingdom for the various ceremonies. I would like comments from any that saw them, if need comes to update them 'a little more'. Were thy appropriate?, pretty?, comfortable? They were miserably uncomfortable before, and uglier than .... oh, well. Your thoughts are most welcome. YIS Bre'nain MacGilla Pa'traic, mka Noble Field

You cannot have a proud and chivalrous spirit if your conduct is mean and paltry; for whatever a man's actions are, such must be his spirit.-Demosthenes, Greek Orator (385?-322 B.C.)

No matter what others say or think of me I was called a Lady by the King...What was He thinking?