[Ansteorra] Viking Gods Computer Wallpaper

C. L. Ward gunnora at vikinganswerlady.com
Sat Jul 17 08:45:03 PDT 2004

I've been busily updating my webshop, and I liked the last couple of designs
so well I've also made them available as free, lo-res images suitable for
computer wallpaper.  Thought I'd let folks know it was there!

Heimdallr blowing the Gjallarhorn at Bifröst
http://www.cafeshops.com/v_a_l/340246

Mani, God of the Moon
http://www.cafeshops.com/v_a_l/341182

Thórr and the Miðgarðr Serpent
http://www.cafeshops.com/v_a_l/230810

Also: Stained glass king and queen of Ansteorra
http://www.cafeshops.com/v_a_l/161378

I hope you enjoy the wallpaper!

::GUNNVOR::

----

THE BLESSING OF THORR -- See VAL Gifts' newest designs based on the Blessing
based on a runic inscription from Öland, Sweden, "May Thórr protect you with
that hammer which came from out of the sea and may the lightning hold all
evil away from you."
http://www.cafeshops.com/v_a_l/283408