[Ansteorra] Sundered Sheild V

Little Brother. wayneman at surfbest.net
Sun Jul 18 16:27:06 PDT 2004

Time to find a new site.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Elizabeth Blackthorne" <damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com>
To: "Ansteorra Announce" <announce at ansteorra.org>; "Western List"
<western at ansteorra.org>; "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA Inc."
<ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2004 4:51 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra] Sundered Sheild V

> Greetings to all,
> It is my unfortunate responsibility to inform everyone that due to mundane
local ordinance changes Sundered Shield V will now be a dry site.  This will
be strictly enforced by the autocrat, seneschal, and remaining members of
the group.  I apologize for the inconvenience of this.  Please come out and
enjoy the only fighting tournament going on that weekend.  No Alcohol does
not equal No Party.  There will be plenty of things going on and it promises
to be a lot of fun, fun that you are sure to remember the next day.