[Ansteorra] ISO Laurels

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 18 22:14:36 PDT 2004

Greetings,

I am trying to find research on coquetry in England in about the 15th-16th century.  I checked out the Laurels list and found 2 that have expertise listed in an area that seemed similar but unfortunately neither had contact information listed.  I am ISO Edwin Fitzloyd and Elizabeth Curry, and any other who might know where to direct me in my quest for knowledge.  Feel free to foreword this to any other list that may have the people with the information I am looking for.  Please contact me off list with any information.
Thank you,
Lady Elizabeth Blackthorne