[Ansteorra] Ansteorran Pelican site and featured Pelicans

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 11:24:16 PDT 2004

Ansteorra,
Earlier this year, Mistress Rosalia developed a Pelican page on the Ansteorran website,
found under the Honors link, then select Pelicans
(or use the link:http://www.ansteorra.org/orders/peerage/pelican/ )

This page is for Ansteorra to get to know her Pelicans, as well as a place for the Pelicans to
share back to Ansteorra.  In future, the page will include articles of interest on 'how to do'
many of the activities that make our game work, so keep checking back for updates.

In honor of our recent anniversary, I'd like to draw your attention to our 'Featured Pelican's' of
the month, Mistress Tessa of the Gardens and Master Simonn of Amber Isles who were at the infancy
of Ansteorra's first battle cries; and still serving this kingdom 25 years later.

Enjoy,
Mstr. Hillary Greenslade, OP
Pelican Liaison