[Ansteorra] SCA signs at AAA

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Mon Jul 19 20:33:43 PDT 2004

I hate to admit it but I've been there before and couldn't find the
entrance. I never saw any signs either. I can't boast to have driven around
for an hour as we found some really helpful local kids who gave us
directions but I found a caravan of three other cars and we all hunted. In
all fairness, had we just taken the previous turn everything would have been
all too apparent. I can see the reasoning used though. If you can find
Canton, you've found the First Monday trade days site and even if you can't
I think everybody in town knows where it is. It just gives us another excuse
to meet a new face.
In servitiae Christe et Coronae
Elrique