[Ansteorra] Seeking To Aid The Kingdom Of Ansteorra

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 19 21:09:39 PDT 2004

Dear Faelan ua Eogain,....I remember being at Shadowlands and there was a gentleman there that had already put a map togather of the Kingdom as well as the  Barnories,Shires,..Etc....If the Gentleman see this on here please get with this person ....It's a good map and shows all of it ...you'd like it....(and P.S, to the gentleman with the map...you owe me a copy of that map...I guess I'll just have to go to Shadowlands to get it) ....In Service Always....Ld.Kandyce of Oakcliff

VRValkryie at aol.com wrote:Hello All,

My name is Faelan ua Eogain and I am a map maker in the Kingdom of the West.
have been making new digital maps of the Knowne World as well as for the
Kingdom, and Branch Groups up here and am looking to possibly do the same
for Ansteorra. I have seen the map online and think it is awesome but was
thinking of doing more detailed work showing the actual territories of Baronies
and other branch groups so that newcomers can see with an overlay where they
live and what branch group is part of it.

What I would like to try and find out and if this could possibly reach the
King and
Queen, would such a project/gift be okay (ie there is not someone within your
realm already undertaking a task of this nature). And if it was if the local
seneschals that read this list could contact me just to verify borders.

I am sorry to take up your bandwidth but I thought that Ansteorra may be
interested
in it, and could enjoy it.

I hope to hear back on this soon,

In Service,