[Ansteorra] Seeking To Aid The Kingdom Of Ansteorra

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 08:37:53 PDT 2004

From: Elizabeth Blackthorne <damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com>
>The map we have posted in the Black Star has one obvious mistake that really needs to be fixed,
>Mendersham is part of the Western not Central Region.  But then again I am probably the only
>person who has ever cared to actually look at it and make sure a simple thing like the right
>groups are shown to be in the right regions.
>Elizabeth Blackthorne
>I know, I'm just being picky

The map in the Black Star has several errors, Tir Medoin is way down by Seawinds, when it's really
between Bryn Gwlad and Shadowland, and Seawinds is back by Kingsville, when it should be on the
Coast.  I'm told the map was created as a representative image of what a medieval kingdom would
be, so some branches were moved around to be placed along main travel roads, rather than where
they are in reality.  But, I think too many folks use it as a tool for locating groups. To that
end, if it's used in the Black Star, I would like to see it adjusted to place the branches in
their actual locations.

Hillary Greenslade