[Ansteorra] King's Round Table

Kelandra Carmichael kelandra_c at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 19 10:00:55 PDT 2004

Greetings,
I am the Northern Regional Hospitaler and I have recently moved--can you
change the information on the website to reflect the new phone number?

Kelandra Carmichael
Teresa Herring
918-478-4638
kelandra_c at hotmail.com

You have my permission to post my information on the website. :)

Thanks,  :)

Kelandra
Northern Regional Hospitaler