Canton City Map-was Re: [Ansteorra] SCA signs at AAA

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 21 00:32:54 PDT 2004

There is money to be made here. I got a Canton city map a couple of years
back from their visitor's bureau, no less. Totally inaccurate/ unuseable. (I
was looking for a print shop with a color copier--also hard to find.)

Anyone coming up with one better (not a hard thing to do, I would think)
could probably make a small mint (at least an after-dinner sized mint!).

Lete, still directionally-challenged, but giggling