[Ansteorra] Seeking To Aid The Kingdom Of Ansteorra

Ian Dun Gillan ian1550 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 21 06:20:42 PDT 2004

I do apologize if my emails suggested that I thought H.L. Alexander
Ravenshaw was not doing a fine job, my thoughts on his performance as the
Kingdom Chronicler are quite positive. H.L. Ravenshaw's Blackstar's are the
best SCA newsletters I have seen, no office to other chroniclers. I have
before personally thanked him before for such fine work and for the fact
that my copies of the Blackstar now arrive whole.
I was just saying that the adjusted map was available and that I did not
know why he had not yet made use of them. I am sure that your explanation of
why is quite accurate. I hope that it settles the issue for us all.

Kind Regards,
Laird Ian