[Ansteorra] A&S Forms

C. L. Ward gunnora at vikinganswerlady.com
Thu Jul 22 06:58:10 PDT 2004

HL Toshiro Koi asked:
>Could someone help me by telling me where I
>could find the newest forms for A&S judging?

I can help with this.

You will find the forms that are currently in use on the Laurels' "State of
the Arts" webpage:

http://laurel.ansteorra.org/ALWForms.htm

The "State of the Arts" site (http://laurel.ansteorra.org/) also has useful
information about writing A&S documentation, competing in some prominent
Ansteorran A&S events (including Body of Work type events such as LPT), who
the Ansteorran Laurels are, and much more.

Another very useful site for Ansteorra's artisans is the Ministry of Arts
and Sciences webpage (http://moas.ansteorra.org/).  The MOAS page has an
excellent handbook for artisans, info about upcoming Kingdom A&S venues, and
much more.

::GUNNVOR::