[Ansteorra] canged plans/temp housing

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 11:04:38 PDT 2004

Greetings to everyone-
The Judge who was going to hear my case with wal-Mart did not get re-elected, and the incoming Judge re-set the entire docket, meaning I was rescheduled to Tuesday August 17th for being in Tulsa.  This is to make Wal-Mart pay for finishing healing my back injury (right now they are only paying temp disability).
     I am still hoping that someone will contact me and allow me to crash on thier couch or spare bed, whatever, so I do not have to pay for 2-3 nights of a hotel.  I know that I will be having a meeting with my attorney on monday, and will fly out either tuesday night or wedsnday morning.  I believe this means I am flying in monday, but that depends on where my attorney is meeting me (Muskogee or Tulsa) and what time.
     you can e-mail me at skerritheviking at yahoo.com or phone 520-205-1131

Yours in Service,

Lord Skerri Valtorsson
Barony of Tir Ysgithr
Kingdom of Atenveldt

Praise no sword before wet, no ale before drunk, nor ice before crossed