[Ansteorra] Never got a scroll? Here's how!

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Fri Jul 30 19:06:00 PDT 2004

H.E., Mistress Penrose wrote:

> There is now a heraldic/scribal officer called Golden
> Scroll who is responsible for filling requests for
> replacement charters. <snip>
> If you received a grant-level or lower Ansteorran
> award, but never got a scroll, you can now request
> one<snip> >
> You are required to provide sufficient proof that you
> actually received the award. In most cases, this is an
> OP entry. Other types of sufficient proof can include:
<more snippage>

In addition to all the many avenues detailed by H.E., Mistress Penrose to
secure proof that your scroll was awarded there is one more possible
approach. As I have been working with the kingdom history files, it has come
to my attention that I have many records showing awards given by the various
crowns. As a last resort, should you exhaust every other avenue available to
you, it is possible that my office could assist you. Please feel free to
contact me if this is the case. Until then, I remain...
In Service,
H.L. Annes Clotilde von Bamburg
Kingdom Historian
hlannes at ev1.net