[Ansteorra] Joust-was Schedule for AAA

drwise drwise at houston.rr.com
Tue Jul 6 07:27:34 PDT 2004

Greetings all,
Just a quick note on the change in schedule.  After much discussion, the
Pas planned for friday was replaced with what will be the first jousting
tournament in the SCA.  As many of you may know, we have been allowed to
experiment with a safe form of jousting for awhile now, so to continue
that experiment we are going to host the first jousting tournament.
While the details are still being worked out (we have to see how many
horses are going to cooperate :-) , we are going to have jousting,
mounted combat and foot combat with everyone arrayed in their finest
garb.  A procession is planned to commence at 9:00 am saturday morning
with the list commencing thereafter.  So for those who can pull
themselves away for a bit from the other fine events going on, we should
have a great spectacle.
With regards,
Sir Alexis LaBouche