[Ansteorra] AAA memories

COLLEEN/KEALLY keally at juno.com
Tue Jul 13 09:33:40 PDT 2004

My most vivid and/or interesting memory from Argent would have to be the fireworks, and watching the rising of the star. Every time I am more impressed with the work that is done all day to have such a great show.

Lady Colleen O'Kelly
Heiress FalconRose
Lady Falcon of the Southern Keep
Keally

-- "D. Vandever" <hlannes at ev1.net> wrote:
Mistress Lorraine asked this on the Ravensfort list and it has generated some wonderful emails. I thought I'd take her question/request to a broader venue. It was basically:

What are your most vivid and/or interesting memories of our Argent Anniversary?

Annes
(Sitting back and waiting for history to be recorded)
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen